welcome to ma blog

About Me

My photo
I m a Compsy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROWING BLOGGER

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Engineering graphix

Engineering graphix na என்னங்கனு  கேட்டிங்கன
Its a nothing but a trash.....
Is it nessasary 4 Computer Science and Engineering
2day was ma EG exam.....
I am happy to say dat .....I will pass in it without cup('U' grade)
I struggled a lot to pass in it....
but still i have small doubt dat i will pass or not.......
the question paper was damn easy........
and as soon as i got question paper.....
என் தலைல bulb எரிஞ்சிசி "இந்த வாட்டி பாஸ் தான் மாப்ள "
but as soon as i finished ma 2nd question.....
i struggled a lot 4  3rd question ,...........
that bloody  question changed ma thought dat i will pass or not........
but  even with dat question wrong i managed to get  out 4m hall with smiling face.....
நான் ஒன்னே ஒன்னு தான் கேக்க விரும்பரன்.......
who the  ......... invented the subject " Engineering Graphix"

1 comment: