welcome to ma blog

About Me

My photo
I m a Compsy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROWING BLOGGER

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hostel life @CEG

This is d 1st time I m in hostel.....
until ma 12th I was taken care by ma loveble parents...
I used 2 go 2 school by ma fav challenger bicycle...
 
After i joined CEG,i practised 2 walk 2 classes...
My room C2 is biggest room in Jr.Mess and nastier 1 2..
we used 2 sweep the room 1ce or twice a month...
We used 2 put d wastes in middle of room..(of coz this is wt d room supposed 2 b)
we used 2 hang washed clothes in middle of room..
the most unfortunate thing is dat,we not yet celebrated a birthday party yet:-(
we will see movies late ni8's
we will wake up early mrng(8 o clock)

we will play computer games...
we will surf in RCC 2gether..
Me,prabha,davey will sleep in single cart @ noons
we not had loadz of fun but had fun and known how chewt hostel life wud be...
Jr.Mess:
her comes d most important part MESS
d dishes prepared by SRCC is tolerable..
some of items like dhosa,barota,briyani r xellent
but some dishes like rava dhosa,rava upma,pongal tastes like a sh...
I really hate those dishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment